Eyebrow Hair Transplant – 7 Things You Need To Know!
Who would have thought that all of that plucking and tweezing would finally pay off and you would be left with too little eyebrows? Whoops! Lucky for you, it’s fixable with an Eyebrow Hair transplant, but it’s not for everyone. Here are 7 things you need to know about hair transplant surgery:
1. Relax, it’s the new millennium: Previously, you would get a better looking eyebrow with a pencil and a stencil, but nowadays, eyebrow hair transplant surgery has gotten so sophisticated, that it’s very hard to identify that your eyebrows have been tampered with.
2. You won’t even miss it: Transplants involve moving a piece of skin from the scalp of the head, and actually implanting hair follicles.
3. Wait and See! Results can take anywhere from 3 to 6 months to have fully grown in eyebrows. (Somehow they seem to come back substantially more quickly when you pluck them.)
4. Take a Nap: Eyebrow hair transplant surgery is well received by many, but takes as long as three hours. Hey, you try to do three hundred of something in less than 3 hours!
5. Maybe you did, maybe you didn’t: Not all eyebrow hair transplant procedures are the result of carelessness or over-zealousness with a pair of tweezers. Some cases are caused by androgenetic alopecia women or a host of other conditions, diseases and paternal genetic gifts that can make your eye valances disappear.
6. For once it won’t hurt for real: The actual eyebrow hair transplant procedure is reportedly normally painless, along with the recovery time. Pinkness and the occasional crustie around the implanted follicles are the most common side effects.
7. Even the best care about your eyes: Hair restoration professionals normally will offer eyebrow restoration in their offices. This means that the best hair transplant doctors are available even for this short procedure even if they specialize in whole head restoration.
There are many non invasive ways to improve the look of your eyebrows, but hair transplant for women has become more commonplace, meaning that instead of option for crayons and pencils, your eyebrows can be full and healthy looking in just a few short months. Whether or not you pluck them afterwards of course, is entirely up to you.