Deep Wrinkle Treatment: Top 5 Picks
If you are looking for an effective deep wrinkle treatment< , below we have selected top 5 picks in the descending order from the most invasive to less drastic cosmetic procedures.
1. Face lift is perhaps the most invasive out of all deep wrinkle treatments and is recommended for patients who have unsuccessfully tried all other less drastic treatments. Individuals with years of smoking experience, repeated sun damage or genetically predisposed might develop especially deep frown lines that can not be remedied by any other cosmetic procedure. During a traditional face lift your surgeon will make a series of cuts around your temples and ears, lift the skin to tighten it and remove its excess. Face lift is a serious surgery with its possible side effects and risks for some individuals.
2. Laser resurfacing is another great deep wrinkle treatment that uses controlled laser light to vaporize areas with deep wrinkles and sagging skin to tighten it and boost collagen production. During a laser resurfacing therapy a very thin layer of skin is zapped with a laser light. Erbium and CO2 laser resurfacing procedures utilize different types of laser light to address various skin conditions like acne, warts and age spots that could be additionally addressed while your wrinkles are treated.
3. Chemical peels are also a method for deep wrinkle treatment that causes a controlled skin burn. After skin heals, you will be able to see tighter skin with fewer wrinkles and age spots.
4. Injectables for deep wrinkle treatment are very often used allowing significant temporary improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Some of the most popular injectable treatments are Botox and Restylane. When Botox (Botulinum Toxin) is injected in the spots where wrinkles are present it causes a temporary paralysis of facial muscles in that area creating a smooth and younger appearance. Restylane injections, on the other hand, create volume that has been lost with aging making wrinkles appear less noticeable.
5. Microdermabrasion is considered to be the least invasive deep wrinkle treatment option that uses small mechanical crystals and bristles to gently exfoliate areas affected by lines and wrinkles. Recovery times after Dermabrasion are usually very short allowing patients to return to normal life faster than after any other wrinkle removing procedures.
The wrinkle removing procedures described in this article are not the only ways to get rid of wrinkles and stop advanced aging process. Along with other innovative treatments doctors recommend are anti aging GH3 hormone that will not only slow down aging but provide additional benefits like stress relief, increased motivation, surges of energy and improved sleep.
Ask your doctor which Retinol based products should be added as part of your everyday anti aging regimen. If you are pregnant, find out from your doctor if retinol and pregnancy is a safe combination.